PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”) ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY (“CUSTOMER”), YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THE CUSTOMER TO THIS AGREEMENT. UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS ANOTHER VALID AGREEMENT FOR THE PURCHASE AND USE OF WLCM EVENTS PRODUCTS (AS DEFINED BELOW), THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR RIGHTS TO THE WLCM EVENTS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. BY USING THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCT CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THAT THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE DEEMED A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN WLCM EVENTS AND CUSTOMER. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE TO OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO BIND THE CUSTOMER, THEN DO NOT CONTINUE BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR AND CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED TO USE THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
1. CONDITIONS TO ACCEPT THE TERMS
If you create an account, you are declaring that you are at least 18 years old.
If you are not of legal age to enter into a contract, then you must review these Terms with your parent or guardian, who must accept them, to access the Services.
If you are a User, the Services are intended to be used by people aged 13 years or older. If you are not aged 13 or older please quit the Services.
Wlcm Events’s (“Wlcm Events Software”) websites and domains, including WlcmEvents.com, and all of the webpages, subdomains, country-level domain variants and subparts of those websites (collectively, our “Site”), all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by us (including our application programming interfaces), and all of our free mobile applications (collectively, the “Applications”) are offered, maintained and provided by Wlcm Events. We refer to all of these as our “Services.”
Wlcm Events provides an all-in-one event management platform for registered users who are event Event Admin and planners (“Event Admin”) to create event registration, organizer profile, and other webpages related to their events, to promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Services and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), and solicit donations related to those events to users who wish to make ticket purchases, registrations or donations from or to such events (including to free events) (“Attendees”). We refer to Event Admin, Attendees, and other visitors and browsers of the Services collectively as “Users” or “you.”
3. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree to these Terms and conditions and you enter into a binding contract with Wlcm Events either when you sign up for a registered account by clicking “Sign Up,” “Register Now,” “Get Started” or similar buttons, or if you are an unregistered Attendee, when you may be invited by an event admin or by clicking on the “Join now” button, you agree that Wlcm events or the event admin will approve your access before you access the event page. If you are not a registered user or an unregistered Attendee, you agree to these Terms and conditions and you enter into a binding contract with Wlcm Events by downloading Applications or using, accessing, or browsing any part of the Services. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms and conditions, do not use or access the Services. If you will be using the Services on behalf of an entity, you agree to these Terms and conditions on behalf of that entity and its affiliates and you represent that you have the authority to do so. In such a case, “you” and “your” will refer to that entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree to any portion of these Terms and conditions, do not use or access the Services.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE (A) CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF WLCM EVENTS; (B) CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR THE BENEFIT OF WLCM EVENTS; AND (C) A RELEASE BY YOU OF ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE AGAINST WLCM EVENTS ARISING OUT OF DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. BY USING ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE PROVISIONS.
Wlcm Events hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right to access and use the Services solely for:
· Browsing the Services and searching for, viewing, registering for or purchasing tickets to an event that is registered on the Services; and/or
· Events admin may not create events that are illegal, racist events, pornographic or gambling events
· If you are an Organizer, creating event registration, speaker profile, organizer profile, and other webpages with respect to, and promoting, managing, tracking, and collecting sales proceeds for, an event, in each case
· in compliance with these Terms and conditions and the Terms and conditions; and
· to the extent permitted under all applicable local, state, provincial, national, and other laws, rules, and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly
· copy, modify, reproduce, translate, localize, port or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Services;
· reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Services (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local, state, provincial, national or other law, rule or regulation);
· rent, lease, resell, distribute, use the Services for timesharing, service bureau or other commercial purposes not contemplated by this paragraph or otherwise exploit the Services in any unauthorized or unintended manner;
· remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services; or
· engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services. Any rights not expressly granted in this paragraph are reserved.
For certain aspects of the Website, you may be asked to register an account. In the event you agree to register an account, you will register with a valid email address or phone number to be verified by Wlcm events, and also select a password upon providing registration information and successfully verification of the User details.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your account, username and password. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, username or password and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account(s) at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement or as a result of use of your account, username or password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account, username or password.
You may not transfer your account, username or password to another person, and you may not use anyone else's account, username or password at any time without the permission of the account holder. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the user's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form and to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the website, or any portion thereof.
6. WLCM EVENTS’S ROLE
Listing Service and Limited Agent
Wlcm Events is not the organizer or owner of the events listed for sale or registration on the Services. Wlcm Events provides the Services, which allow Event Admin to list and promote their events, but all Transactions are made by the respective Organizer listed on the applicable event page. In the event that an Organizer has elected Wlcm Events to facilitate the Transaction, Wlcm Events also acts as the Organizer’s limited agent solely to collect payments made by Attendees on the Services with respect to an event and pass such payments through to the applicable Organizer. It is the Organizer’s sole obligation to ensure that any event page posting on the Services and the nature and conduct of the underlying event meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations and that the goods and services described in any event page posting are delivered satisfactorily.
Wlcm Events may charge a fee for the use of the Software. All fees may vary based on individual Service Agreements between Wlcm Events and the Event Admin. Event Admin ultimately choose if these fees will be passed along to Attendees and shown as “Fees” on the applicable event page or absorbed into the ticket or registration price and paid by the Organizer out of ticket and registration gross proceeds. The fees charged to Attendees may include certain other charges, including without limitation, facility fees, royalties, taxes, processing fees, and fulfillment fees. Therefore, the fees paid by Attendees for an event are not necessarily the same as those charged by Wlcm Events to the applicable Organizer or any standard fees described on the Services to Event Admin. Wlcm Events does not control (and thus cannot disclose) fees levied by your bank and/or credit card company, including fees for purchasing tickets and registrations in foreign currencies or from foreign persons. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company prior to engaging in a transaction to understand all applicable fees, credit card surcharges, and currency conversion rates.
Because all transactions are between an Organizer and its respective Attendees, Wlcm Events asks that all Attendees contact the applicable Organizer of their event with any refund requests. Event Admin agree to post and maintain a refund policy on each event page and that refund policy will govern. If there is a dispute between an Organizer and an Attendee that cannot be resolved, either party may contact Wlcm Events. Wlcm Events may, in its discretion, attempt to mediate such dispute, however, Wlcm Events will have no liability for (a) an Organizer’s failure to give refunds; (b) Wlcm Events’s failure to mediate a dispute; or (c) Wlcm Events’s decision if it does mediate the dispute.
Except as otherwise stated, you and any User may not do, and you shall not allow other Users to do, the following:
• sell, rent, lease, sublicense, gift, transfer, transmit, publish, or make available any portion of the Services to third parties, including but not limited to your affiliates;
• disable, bypass, or interfere with any part of the Services in any way to override restrictions, enable features, or change the way the Services are intended to work;
• systematically retrieve data or any kind of content from the Site or the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a product, database, software, or directory without our prior permission;
• collect usernames or emails of Users for marketing purposes such as sending unsolicited emails;
• deceive, divert, or mislead us or Users of the Services to obtain sensitive account information or access Customer Data;
• intentionally contact support with improper requests;
• intentionally submit false reports of misuse or misconduct;
• attempt to impersonate any User without permission for improper actions;
• copy any part of the content that comes with the Services to use elsewhere, other than for promoting the Services, without prior permission from us;
• try to access, derive, or extract any part of the source code of the Services and its components by reverse engineering, decompiling, decrypting, hacking, using special apps, or any other means;
• use any kind of automated software or hardware to access or monitor the Services for any reason;
• knowingly use methods or technologies that would impose unreasonable loads on the infrastructure that serves the Services;
• modify, translate or change any part of the Services without prior permission from us;
• copy or create any derivatives of the Services or Sites, or any part thereof;
• develop or use any technology to impede the Services;
• interfere with the integrity of the Services;
• override or attempt to override the authentication process of the Services;
• remove, modify, or conceal logos, trademarks, attributions or other proprietary rights affixed to or provided within the Services or Sites or any third party we work with without our prior written approval;
• use or display logos, marks and other attributions related to us or the Services other than promoting the Services without our prior written approval;
• use, copy, or imitate parts of the Services, or content within the Services or Sites, to develop a competing service or product;
• use the Services for any illegal purposes or in a way that would be unlawful;
• use the Services in a way that would be harmful to Users, Customers, or any third parties;
• use the Services for unauthorized marketing activities;
• post disparaging, harmful, offensive, or fraudulent content that is open to the public that might harm us or other Users of the Services;
• try to hack, access, or obtain login credentials, accounts, or the content of Customers, individuals or organizations;
• attempt to upload or transmit any harmful code such as viruses or Trojans to the Services or Sites that might interfere with, disrupt, alter, or modify the performance or integrity of the Services;
• Attempt to upload or transmit any material that acts as a passive or active information collector or transmitters, such as web bugs, cookies, or 1x1 gifs; or use the Services in any way that would be a breach of the Contract.
The customer agrees to be liable to us for any act listed above carried out by any User that would be a breach of the Terms of Service as if such acts or breaches were done by the Customer.
• To ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
• Unauthorized attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge Wlcm Events headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorized software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
• Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
• If you choose or are provided with a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password whether chosen by you or allocated by us at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and conditions.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Wlcm Events owns the Services and the Sites, including all the source code, design features, functionality, rights, and intellectual property. The trademarks, logos, service marks, photos, videos, and content (“Platform Content”) are either owned by us or licensed to us and they are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights. The Platform Content provided within the Services and the Sites are for the use of the Customer and the Users only, and may not be used for any commercial use, except through the use of the Services or otherwise expressly authorized by us.
Wlcm Events may continue to develop the Services, add features, and/or make them available on different platforms. We may change the concept and features of the Services at our discretion. We may separate the Services into different smaller products or make the Services a part of another product. The Customer understands and agrees that we are under no obligation to keep the Services as they are at the time of the signing of the contract and the Services are subject to change and evolve according to our development plans and Customer feedback.
Wlcm Events grants the Customer a nonexclusive, non transferable, limited license, which may not be sublicensed, for the use of the Services by the Customer, Users, and Guests in accordance with the Contract and Terms of Service.
12. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
Wlcm Events cares about ownership rights. If you think that, anything you see on the Sites or in the Services is copyrighted and being used without proper licensing, please notify us. If you think that, any kind of content you see on the Sites or in the Services infringes upon a copyright you own or control, please notify us. You may be held liable for damages if you make substantial misrepresentations in a notification, so please make sure about the infringement and contact your lawyer first before sending the notification.
Wlcm Events own and retain all right, title, and (except as expressly licensed in this Agreement) interest in and to the SaaS Product and its derivative works. The customer is not obligated to provide Wlcm Events with any suggestions or feedback about the products or services (“Feedback”). To the extent Customer does provide Feedback to Wlcm Events, the Customer assigns ownership of such Feedback to Wlcm Events and Wlcm Events may use and modify such Feedback without any restriction or payment.
14. CUSTOMER DATA
During the use of the Services, Users submit different kinds of information and data to the Workspace, such as images, videos, comments, experiences, articles, reports, descriptive text, live recordings, hyperlinks, data acquired from the web, messages, data processed through the service, personal information, and information generated by the User (“Customer Data”).
Customer is the sole authority to decide what to do with Customer Data. Customers can contact us to provide instructions on what to do with it. Customers may export the content, manage Users and User roles, create integrations, manage permissions, create information types, change settings, adjust privacy, delete all or some of the Content, or share Customer Data.
Customer Data is supplied by the Customer and the sole responsibility for the Customer Data belongs to the Customer. We do not check any part of the Customer Data and are not responsible in any way for its contents, including but not limited to whether it infringes on anyone else’s copyrights, violates any laws, or contains offensive or otherwise sensitive information. The way Customer Data is collected, generated, stored, and processed is decided and carried out by the Customer, and we do not have any say in it or responsibility for it.
All rights, including intellectual property rights in Customer Data, belong exclusively to the Customer. Whenever a User or Guest submits content, it automatically becomes part of Customer Data and the property of the Customer. The customer has full rights to give or limit access; change privacy settings; and share, delete, or move any Customer Data that you or any User has generated and submitted, regardless of the type of content submitted.
Customer hereby gives us a royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to store, process, use, access, modify, display, transfer, back up, analyze, and copy Customer Data to provide the Services, to enhance the user experience for the Customer and Users, and to share parts of Customer Data upon the request of the Customer.
As the choices of the Customer may have a huge impact on how Customer Data is processed or disclosed, it is very important to bear in mind the effects of these actions.
There may be links provided within the Services or the Sites that do not belong to and are not controlled by us. You understand and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for their content or reliability, the way you use them, or the privacy policies of any third-party websites. It is solely your responsibility to choose to click on these links and make use of the content in any way you would like.
You may create and use links about the Services and Sites under the following conditions:
• You shall not replicate the Services or Sites in part or whole.
• You shall not misrepresent the content of the link provided.
• You shall not use offensive or disparaging comments with your links.
• You shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights or rights of any third party.
• Your link shall not be published in an environment that is considered unlawful, unethical, or offensive.
a. Indemnification by Wlcm Events . Wlcm Events shall at its cost and expense (i) defend or settle any claim brought against Customer and its directors, officers and employees (“Customer Indemnitee(s)”) by an unaffiliated third party alleging that Customer’s use of the SaaS Product infringes or violates that third party’s intellectual property right(s), and (ii) pay, indemnify and hold Customer Indemnitees harmless from any settlement of such claim or any damages finally awarded to such third party by a court of competent jurisdiction as a result of such claim.
b. Remedies . If a claim under Section 9 occurs or in Wlcm Events’s opinion is reasonably likely to occur, Wlcm Events may at its expense and sole discretion: (i) procure the right to allow Customer to continue using the applicable SaaS Product, (ii) modify or replace the applicable SaaS Product to become non-infringing, or (iii) if neither (i) nor (ii) is commercially practicable, terminate Customer’s license to the affected portion of applicable SaaS Product and refund a portion of the pre-paid, unused license fees paid by Customer corresponding to such SaaS Product.
c. Exclusions. Wlcm Events shall have no obligations under this Section 7 if the claim is based upon or arises out of (i) any modification to the applicable SaaS Product not made by or at the direction of Wlcm Events, (ii) any combination or use of the applicable SaaS Product with any third party equipment, products or systems, to the extent that such claim is based on such combination or use, (iii) Customer’s continued use of the allegedly infringing technology after being notified of the infringement claim, (iv) Customer’s failure to use Updates made available by Wlcm Events, (v) Customer’s failure to use the SaaS Product in accordance with the applicable Documentation, and/or (vi) use of the SaaS Product outside the scope of the license granted under this Agreement. This Section 7 constitutes Customer’s sole and exclusive remedies, and WLCM EVENTS’s entire liability, with respect to infringement of third-party intellectual property rights.
d. Indemnification by Customer. Customer shall at its cost and expense (i) defend or settle any claim brought against Wlcm Events and its directors, officers and employees (“Wlcm Events Indemnitee(s)”) by an unaffiliated third party alleging that the Customer Data infringes or violates a third party’s intellectual property or privacy right(s), and (ii) pay, indemnify and hold Wlcm Events Indemnitees harmless from any settlement of such claim or any damages finally awarded to such third party by a court of competent jurisdiction as a result of such claim. “Customer Data” means any data originated by Customer or Customer Representatives that Customer or Customer Representatives submit to the SaaS Product.
e. Procedures. Each indemnitor’s indemnification obligation is conditioned on the indemnitee: (i) giving the Indemnitor prompt written notice of such claim, (ii) permitting the Indemnitor to solely control and direct the defense or settlement of such claim, provided the Indemnitor shall not settle any claim in a manner that requires the indemnitee to admit liability or pay money without the indemnitee’s prior written consent, and (iii) providing the Indemnitor all reasonable assistance in connection with the defense or settlement of such claim, at the indemnitor’s cost and expense.
17. SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES, HARDWARE, AND RESALE PRODUCTS.
a. Support and Maintenance Services. Support and maintenance services shall be provided in accordance with the support and maintenance terms and conditions
b. Third-Party Services. The Software may contain features designed to interface with applications or services provided or made available by third parties (“Third Party Services”). To use a feature in connection with a Third Party Service, the Customer must have a license from the provider of the relevant Third Party Service. If the Third-Party Services are no longer available or if the applicable third-party provider no longer allows the Third Party Services to interface with the Software, then such features will no longer be available or function in the Software. Wlcm Events and the provider of the applicable Third Party Service disclaim all warranties, indemnities, obligations, and other liabilities in connection with any interface or integration with the Third Party Service. Further, Wlcm Events disclaims all warranties, indemnities, obligations, and other liabilities in connection with any Third Party Service.
You understand and agree that:
Use of this Website and the Services is at your sole risk. This Website and the Services are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Neither Wlcm Events, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, officers, directors or third-party service providers (collectively, “Company Parties”) make any warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding this Website or the Services and Company Parties specifically disclaim the implied warranties and conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third party rights, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Company Parties make no warranties or conditions regarding the quality, reliability, timeliness, or security of the Services or that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Company Parties assume no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or access, or to store or access properly, email messages and electronic files. You assume the entire risk in downloading or otherwise accessing any data, files, or other materials obtained from third parties as part of the Services, even if you have paid for virus protection services.
The access to and downloading of material from this Website is done at your own risk. The company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is virus-free, but Company does not at any time guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect your computer system and data and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or corrections necessary as a result of the use of this Website or the Services.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Wlcm Events customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The purpose of the Service is for backup of data in case of loss. Links to files stored by the Service may not be placed in the public domain. If you place a link to one of your files on a public website, your account will be terminated and you will be billed for any bandwidth used above and beyond the necessary bandwidth to transfer the files for storage.
The failure of Wlcm Events to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Wlcm Events and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Wlcm Events (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and conditions).
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Wlcm Events and/or Wlcm Events Registrations shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of income, loss of business profits, business interruption, goodwill, use, data, property or other intangible losses (even if Wlcm Events and/or Wlcm Events Registrations has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to these terms, the use of this Website, or the Service. In no event will the cumulative liability of company parties arising out of or related to these terms exceed the amount paid by you in the one month immediately before any claim. To the extent that some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations on some categories of damages, these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
The foregoing disclaimers and limitations of liability apply regardless of the causes, circumstances or form of action giving rise to the loss, damage, claim or liability, even if such loss, damage, claim or liability is based upon breach of contract (including, without limitation, a claim of fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term), tort (including, without limitation, negligence), strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, and even if advised of the possibility of the loss, damage, delay, claim or liability.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms present a fair allocation of risk and liability and that this Section “Limitations of Liability” is an essential part of the bargain between the Parties, a controlling factor in setting any fees or other charges, and an inducement to the Parties to enter into these Terms.
The relationship between Wlcm Events and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other as a result of these Terms or this Website.
In addition to any other method of termination or suspension provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Wlcm Events reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's services at any time. Further, you agree that Wlcm Events shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site or any part thereof, removal of Content. Any such termination, suspension or cancellation shall not affect any right or relief to which Wlcm Events may be entitled at law or in equity. Upon any such termination, suspension or cancellation, you shall terminate all use of the Site, the Services, and any Content and you will not be entitled to any refund of any fees or other charges, if any, paid in connection with such use.
If any provision under these Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such an invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other valid and enforceable provisions.
23. CONTACT US
For further information or to contact us with questions, concerns, or comments, you may email us at the email in the footer of our website or visit our Contact Us page. Although we will, in most circumstances, be able to receive your email or other information provided through the Site, we do not guarantee that it will receive all such email or other information timely and accurately. We shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information.